Today was really slow until about 2:00 and then the floodgates opened. The list of available homes on Galveston are gone. The lists for Texas City, League City, Alvin, etc. used to be 15 -20 pages and are now down to 2-4. Many of the applicants are beginning (?) to get worried that they will have to move off the island and (OMG) commute to work. I can understand those with kids. It will be hard changing schools and all, but the biggest complaints I hear are from singles.
Anyway, it's not how you start, it's how you finish, and we finished strong today.
I've come to a big conclusion...less coffee=early bed. I'm down to 2 cups a day and by now I just want to collapse. Gotta eat though. Tonight...Chicken Pie. One of our locals brought it in for us and it smells yummie.
'til tomorrow.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment